Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm Back To Keep Fighting Guys..!!!

Hellooo...
Happy Idul Fitri...


I'm back...
I'm back...
Uh, finally, I'm back to this city, Jakarta.
I'm back earlier than it should.
I must leave Semarang, my beloved city.
Hmm...
Initially, it's make me so galau, I feel so nano-nano. Hihi...
So I must throw away this feeling.
I think, as long as there is no sucks people in front of me, I'll feel so peace here...
They make me so arrrggghhhh.
I must get rid of them. Haha... *evil laugh*
But actually I can do this, I'll kill this bad feeling, I must keep survive in this place.
I must keep calm, keep smile, keep pray, and...
I must keep in touch with you guys, who can make me more smile and happier.

Uh, I don't know what I feel now, just let me think positively...
Bismillah...
Everything gonna be alright...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment